Mapping Controller
  • I'm having a hard time setting up the controllers on FBA. I thought I needed to edit the fba2.cfg file on folder /home/pi/pimame/emulators/fba, but nothing changes after I save the file and reboot. Which file shoud I edit?

On a side note, can anyone direct me to instructions on installing MAME4ALL or making it work? The Install MAME option is not working for some reason.

Thanks!
  • I recommend you wait until the next version is released (hopefully today or tomorrow). This will have the controls configuration fixed and the mame4all installer working.
  • I fear they can't publish the update in time (not complaining, I know how hard this is). Can anyone at least tell me which file I need to configure my joysticks so that I can make them work until the next update comes? I don't want to postpone my friends' visit.
  • Thanks a lot! I'll try them later tonight.
  • It worked! I have configured FBA, but now I need to map SMS controls. The info.json file in /home/pi/pimame/controller-setup/controllers/sms points to the file sms.cfg in /home/pi/.mednafen, but there's no such file there. There is, in fact, a file named mednafen-09x.cfg. Can anyone share the sms.cfg file or tell me if I need to change the name of the file pointed to?
  • Try the latest update and see if it resolves your issues. It has been released
  • I did! Nothing changed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!