PiPlay and IPac inputs configuration/rebinding
  • Hi! We just created our arcade machine and install PiPlay successfully. We are using IPAC to bind our button and joystick to RPi. The problem we're facing right now that all the buttons are working incorrectly, when we hit joystick up the character in the game goes down and vice versa. We tried to use popup menu to configure our buttons (we tried with and without regular keyboard attached), it accepts it and prompt us that the configuration is saved, but we can't see no affect. The controls are still working the same. Any ideas?
  • Configure your keyboard to in the raspiconfig Internationalisation options keyboard
  • It's configured to be pc105:us
  • I checked arcade.cfg and all the settings for the keyboard have correct values. Maybe I need to make some rebinding specifically for the menu? or mame4all?
  • Mame4all has to be configured separately from the rest. In the mame4all emulator, press 'tab' and then configure your controls.
  • If up is down, left is right ect but the buttons are correct it may seem simple but did u wire it up correctly as I know at first mine was inverted because id missed that the stick inverts it, assuming its only the joystick and nit the buttons that is

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!