What game do you play most on your bartop? Whats your age?
  • Hello, I´ve created this topic motivated to know more games and change experiences.

What games do you play most? What is your age(its ok if you dont wanna answer)?

gg to all :)
  • Xmen vs street figther :o !!!
    And 33 yo :-)
  • galaga88 - galaxian - 1944 - metalslug
  • 1942, Donkey Kong, Galaxian, Mappy, Caveman Ninja, Centipede, Avengers, Street Fighter...
    And I'm 13 ;)
  • Joust. I'm 42.
    My kids (6 and 9) play TMNT, kung fu master, Gauntlet
    Wife likes Frogger (39)
  • Bomb Jack, Missile Command, Popeye, Kangaroo (not sure why I'm so into that one lately!) I'm 41. My 4 year old likes to play the "night game" i.e. Galaga where he pushes the fire button and I control the ship.
  • Street Fighter 2, Pacman/Mrs Pacman, Bubble Bobble, Sunset Riders, Mortal Kombat, Narc. All favorites of my brother and I, 36 & 35 years respectively. I am very much looking forward to having my son play through many of these classic games I grew up with. He's only 1 1/2, so I have some time and I may want to hold off on Mortal Kombat and Narc for a bit.
  • Lately, Ghouls & Ghosts and Bust A Move. I'm 27.
  • Solomons Key, Bomb Jack, Pacman, Galaxian, Bubble Bobble.
    My kids are 5, 16 and 22 they play most pacman and streetfighter.
    I am 45 my self
  • Woow! Thank you guys... It is always good to try some new games :)

Im 27 and I play lots of fighiting games with my friends.
    King of Fighter 98 and 2002. Marvel vs Xmen, Street fighters series, Last Blade 2, WakuWaku7, Samurai Showdown 4, Garou

Magical Drop 3, Metal Slug, Ghost and Ghouls, Captain Commando and Top Gear

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!