How to configure the second player with beta6
  • With the last release beta6 I read that there is a new feature "2 player controller config options".
    I don't understand how to setup the second player control. When I hit "tab" on the main menu I can select control Setup but nothing change compare to previous release, I can configure only one player. I probably missed something ;-)
  • it unfortunately didn't get pulled into the latest update. The coding in piplay is there, but the controller-config didn't get merged. :-(
  • Will it be in the next beta? I downloaded this one for the sole purpose of easy player 2 configs so I can finally play 1v1.
  • How is the configuration implemented? Through the Controller setup on the main screen, or in each emulator?
  • The controller setup on the main screen grabs a list of controls (determined by which platform you choose), runs through each of the controls and maps them, then it will ask if you want to configure controller 2 (if it's supported). After that, it pushes to mapped controls to a system specific 'formatter', which writes the configuration file for that specific emulator.
  • Has the 2 Player controller setup been resolved? If so, how do I access it? Many Thanks, JMEspo
  • The code is all written and sitting in my repo. It just needs to be merged into the main.
  • Hi, I am in beta 7 but there is no request to configure player 2.
    I missing something ?
  • what emulator are you trying to set up?
    (After running through all of player 1 controls, it should then prompt you to set up player 2 controls.)
  • I think that something went wrong during the update because after formating and reinstall beta7 from scratch everything works fine.
    Thanks for your help

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!