Permanent sound with VGA?
  • Hello when switching to headphones in the menu or writing sudo amixer cset numid=3 1 sound works fine but have to do it every time i turn it on. Anything to add in the config to get it working permanently? =)
    have a nice day! /c
  • use
    sudo raspi-config

I believe that it is under 'advanced options' then 'audio', you can set it to 'force audio through 3.5mm'
  • Hello =) yes i did but when i reboot its back to no sound again, something wrong with my installation then maybe?
  • yeah, that should do it, I'm not sure why it would switch back. maybe try an update to see if that fixes it?
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
  • sweeeet 3 update commands sound good, ill try them all =) updated the usual way a week ago but havent tried these, thanks! ill check config to but have only changed it to vga from hdmi
  • There's a LOT of awesome in that picture. What's your controls setup for piplay?
  • Thanks :) the control setup stoped working. When i try to config it the config wount load so probably need to reinstall? :) i use an famicom styled usb gamepad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!