Neo Geo rom not running
  • Hi all,

im new at PiPLAY and i find that is an incredible project since it puts a lot of emulators all together, +1 !! Now i can play all those games enjoyed when i was teenager.

Now im experiencing problems with some Neo Geo roms (not all, only some). When i start some of the roms (alpham2.zip for example) it starts loading, i can see the yellow bar filling and after that i get a black screen. Nothing more, all quiet. No key or pad button works but the ESC key, then i get back to the PiPlay menu again. Tried to download diferent versions of the same rom but none seems to work T_T.

Of course i tried to run the roms on other emulators and they work fine there... :-S

Im running PiPlay 0.8.0 Beta 3, any suggestion with this problem?

Many thanks.
  • Same prob here i can confirm:(
  • Ok I had the same problem, you need the neogeo.zip file( it's like a bios/config file). Google it you will find it. Then place it in the rims directory for the neogeo emulator. This solved the problem when I tried to run metal slug. Good luck.
  • Many thanks, i figured it would be something like that but didn't know the name of the bios file. Now it works fine.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!