Just installed PiMame for first time 2 questions
  • So I downloaded the latest beta. I am trying to get to command line so I can see if my joysticks are being picked up. I have some retro usb adapters that allow snes and nes controllers to be connected to them. I do not see a exit to command line that is referenced on the forums. Is there a keyboard exit to command line?

Also I want to know if anyone has used these and how to get them configured.
  • Ok so upon further research there seems to be an issue with the retrobit usb adapter I am using it is picking it up as a 2 axis controller and not a 4 axis controller for some reason. Anyone know of how to fix this?

Also I just ftp in and renamed .profile to old.profile and it error's out and goes to command line did what I needed to do then put the filename back.

So seems just need to find a way to fix the joysticks to be picked up right. Again any ideas would be great but loving the rest of this.

Thanks
  • Pressing Esc should exit you to command line, from here you go to the OS by typing: sudo startx
    To go back to pimame using command, just type: exit

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!