How to use arcade controls to navigate the PiMame 0.8 menu
  • Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the PiMame menu to work from arcade controls. I can't seem to find the file where I can change the keyboard controls that navigate this menu.
    Thanks
  • What joysticks are you using? The menu should work with most out of the box.

--
    Conno123009
  • Not with the tank stick
  • The infamous xin-mo. I can map controls in the emulator easy enough using tab. This also shows the key used but the main menu will only work using the keyboard.
  • It is the front end menu I am having probs with
  • Your not the only one... I also use xin-mo, I just haven't useds the menu with it yet. Have been using keyboard.
    I'll have a look at the code and try to fix it tommorow.
    Thanks
  • Cheers conno
  • Thanks Connor, I appreciate the help.
  • Have yo had Any luck yet Connor?
  • I have messed up with the tank stick. it requires num lock keys, I will be fixing that soon.
  • Thanks Shea, can't wait ;-)
  • Hi Shea, any luck over the weekend??? no pressure, just trying to sort it before you go missing for 2months and also, i am using Pimame as part as my uni project ;-)
  • Working on it. Should have a fix tonight or tomorrow.
  • Thanks heaps, can't wait!!
  • It's available now. If you could please run the update script and test it out for me that would be great.
  • Could you please tell me what arcade controls/joysticks work out of the box with pimame?
  • PiMame version 08 3 beta has now solved this problem for Xin-Mo ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!