What I'm working on
  • Hey all,
    Just a heads up on what I am working on right now.

I am building an installer, updater, uninstaller script, so you can add PiMAME to your existing Raspberry Pi sd cards. Because it will also be an updater, you won't need to download a new image each time (though I will still be providing those). You will be able to just run the update script and be up to date.

I look forward to releasing this very soon.

-Shea
  • thanks for all your work on this... greatly appreciated!
  • Sounds good, this project is awesome!

Is it also possible to add support for xbox 360 controllers directly in the image? I've been spending a lot of time in to getting a usb wired xbox 360 controller to work with xboxdrv, but im not having any success.

Otherwise direct support for a 'normal' usb game would also be great!

Im hoping you are able to implement this in future releases!
  • Truly appreciate the work you put into this!

Are you planning on rolling MAME4ALL into this next release?
  • Excellent News look forward to the updater.
  • Nice. I've already been using the images and thanks a lot. This time I will be building my Mame arcade :-)
  • Thanks for all the work you have put into this. Looking forward to the updater.
  • Hi, everyone.
    Sorry for my bad english (i'm from Spain)
    Is it possible to configure options in gngeo like volume level, joystick configuration, audio output (hdmi and jack 3.5), etc...?
    i have reading that mame4all has best performance with many roms. is exist any GUI for this app?
    i'm very expected with all your projects.
    Best regards and thanks for your effort.
  • Hola - cuando juega mame4all solo, hay un GUI (excusa me que mi catalán también no es muy bueno :))

(you might have more success if you start another discussion thread).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!