Problem with advmenu MAME4ALL
  • hi all. I'm having a problem when trying to use the advmenu to run roms MAME4ALL.
    I tried to follow the tutorial in the FAQ,
    I add the following lines at the end of advmenu.rc file
    but does not work, MAME4ALL still running on your menu, and advmame stops working. I have to say that I have never used linux and I'm a real novice.
    I do wrong?

emulator "MAME4ALL 'generic' / usr/local/bin/indiecity/InstalledApps/mame4all_pi/Full/mame" "% s"

emulator_roms "MAME4ALL" "/ usr/local/bin/indiecity/InstalledApps/mame4all_pi/Full/roms"

emulator_altss "MAME4ALL" "/ usr/local/bin/indiecity/InstalledApps/mame4all_pi/Full/snap"

emulator_include "MAME4ALL"

emulator_attrib "MAME4ALL" exclude missing
  • Might be worth checking if that is the location that Mame4all is installed to i.e. /usr/local/bin/indiecity/InstalledApps/mame4all_pi/Full

Also, in your listing above there is a space between / and usr/local/....

There shouldn't be a space. Should be /usr/local/......
  • Thank you very much, today I will try to see if it works. In the root directory, MAME4ALL is not in that direction, I think it was rather indiecity pi/emulators/mame4all
  • Well, this issue is already resolved. the problem was that there was a quote that instead of being alone was double and the address of the emulator. thank you very much.
  • Marked as solved ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!