[SOLVED] Street Fighter Alpha 3 running super slow
  • Hi, I'm new to PiMame. I got my first Pi yesterday and instantly decided to make it a MAME box. I found this page and thanks to some tutorials online I was able to successfully install it and load my favorite game of all time. I'm new to the Linux OS, so there might be some NOOB thing I'm missing to make SF3 run smoothly. I have it almost all the way over-clocked and it still isn't smooth. Audio is super choppy and control and animation is ultra sluggish. I know this thing should be able to run these old games rather well. I've seen people run PS1 games on it rather smoothly ( as seen here
    ). Any help would be appreciated.
  • Try to see if you can use a different bios. I can't tell you where to get one but it may help.
  • So... I did a bunch of troubleshooting and it turned out it was the emulator I was using. FPA works perfectly. Now I just need to figure out how to configure my XArcade stick to work with it.
  • Yes, FBA it works great. I have seen a few posts on the XArcade setup. I hope you figure it out.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!