Arcade stick and Xboxdrv... (n00b-ish)
  • Hello everyone,

Sorry as I do not have the debug errors in front of me but I can at least ask and get a general idea. I am running the latest PiMAME 0.7.10 (very nice)! I am trying to use xboxdrv with the Mad Catz Street Fighter 20th Anniversary Edition arcade stick. Now with that said xboxdrv by default is --version 0.8.4-1 and i cant seem to get this working 100% Is there a way to update to xboxdrv 0.8.5? The latest version is said to have better Arcade stick support. I cant add the repository to /etc/apt/source.list and update cause for some reason it doesnt like "https" when i "git" it i error out every time on make install.

also i have noticed after boot it cant clam device due to libusb being busy.

Any advice would be very helpful and or a keymap.cfg for the arcade stick i can work off of.

on a side note has anyone tried sixaxis usb support? I have only used with a PS3 remote but was pretty straight forward. Was thinking about trying that out later too. I just really wanted to get that Arcade stick working!

Thank You!
    nmccarthy84

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!