gpSP and PCSX. Unable to change controls for afterglow xbox 360 controller
  • I have had this trouble for some time so I finally decided to ask the piMAME community for your help.

My Afterglow xbox 360 controller is detected and works well with xboxdrv as far as I can tell but on these two emulators I am unable to change the controls to a more reasonable layout. I have not tried any other emulators for consoles so I do not know whether it happens on the others. Although I cannot set the controls on MAME4ALL either that doesn't matter to me so much as the controls are fine for now.

I know that on gpSP you are supposed to be able to go into the GUI config tool and change controls on there but nothing shows up when the option is pressed. The problem with gpSP is that the directional buttons are mapped to the left analog stick rather than the D-Pad which is where I would prefer. I have set a custom config file for xboxdrv and attempted to change the settings for the xbox controller's mapping there but I obviously cannot set the D-Pad as an ABS. Any help on fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated as I have had this problem for a while now and no matter what I try to do, I cannot fix it or find another way to do it.
    Thanks for reading

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!