bios files and marvel vs capcom
  • Hi!
    1st. i got my neogeo roms working FINALLY,but now i see some bios files in roms menu is there a way to hide them ??

2nd. I have the marvel vs capcom rom for neogeo and mame and tried advmame and mame4all and cant get those roms working ,any ideas ??
  • Can you give me a list of the Bios files that are showing up and I'll check into it.
  • The bios file that showed up is fixed and found another working marvel vs capcom rom :).
    My next problem is Bubble bobble roms for neogeo.
    I Tried alot of different but cant understand what roms that should work or not :(.
    on all different roms i tried i get a error that says "Relaunch 3" and the row under "Rom not supported" :(
  • yeah, there's a lot of trial and error that goes into getting good working sets. Usually it comes down to having a robust bios file that has all of the supporting files inside.
  • Okey where do u put bios files ?
    and can u use multiple bios files or just 1 at the time ?
    maybe suggestions for good bios files? :)
    and thanks for all your help ! :)
  • You just put bios files in the roms folders (they should be in a zipped file, just like the roms). I can't remember off the top of my head where I found my bios files, I'm pretty sure that just googling it worked.
  • can u check what bios is being used ?
  • it will automatically use the bios. I would just look for the 'neogeo' bios and grab the version that has the most files inside of it. you can even grab multiple bios's and put any missing files into it.
  • okey :), now the problem is to copy the mame bubblebobble file and the mame version i have on my other retropie sd card so i can use the same in piplay because i got that rom to work in retropie(emulatorstation)
  • DAMN i managed to delete both mame menus so now i cant even start it LOL.
    Can someone tell me the paths and commands so i can add them again please !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!