USB 2 Controller Config, Introduction
  • Hey all. I just re-purposed my B as a MAME rig using PiPlay. This software looks great!

I have a powered 4-port USB hub connected to the Pi. Port 1 has a keyboard-trackball connected, port 2 has a Logitech USB wired controller, and port 3 has another controller.

My aim is to get MAME running for two-player games, that's it. Fast and simple. PiPlay appears to fit my needs, but I cannot seem to understand how to get both controllers configured so I can disconnect the keyboard and just play games.

Can anyone give me a clue on how to get the simple USB wired controllers configured so I can work without a keyboard at all?

Thanks.
  • well, assuming that you controllers are recognized by the system, you should just be able to press 'tab' in the piplay main menu, the select 'controller setup'->'arcade' (that will setup advmame and FBA. Mame4all needs to be set up inside the emulator, just run any game, then press tab and configure the global controls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!