[SOLVED]PSX emulator crashes on pi2
  • A couple of seconds after loading the psx emulator, the screen glitches and the system crashes.
    Anyone else having the same issue?
  • I did some reading and looks like the playstation emulator compatible with pi2 is the pcsx reloaded, and the one currently on piplay is pcsx rearmed. Are there any plans of replacing it or offering an installer for the different one?
  • Huh, Im not having that issue at all. Is it after loading a game or just in the pcsx menu?
  • I loaded the emulator and it told me I needed that one required file and a second later my screen glitches out and the system crashes. Next I added the required file and opened the emulator again, now I didn't have the error but the system crashed again. Usually the system will freeze if it crashes but when I go into the playstation emulator it actually distorts my screen then goes all black
  • What kind of memory card are you using? How often have you used it before? I corrupted one of my memory cards and the behavior was similar. Have you tried reinstalling piplay and starting a 2nd time?
  • @archangelis I did a fresh install and same thing happened.
  • I just did a fresh install of. 8 and updated to 9 and everything works now.
  • Good. Glad to hear it.
  • marking as solved.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!