Some Questions about Key Presets and functions
  • Hi
    I installed PiMAME on my RPi and I'm playing Centuri Phoenix on MAME4All.
    The Idea came from my uncle who has an old Centuri Phoenix Cocktail Machine. Now i want to build something like such a machine, but I've got some problems concerning PiMAME.
    I'm totally new to PiMAME, AdvMAME, MAME4All and this stuff.
    So the problem:
    When you play 2 players on the original Centuri Phoenix Cocktail Machine, the screen flips vertically for every turn, my hardware-setup doesn't. I think it's because the ROM doesn't support Cocktail mode. So i read through some blogs and forums and realized that if I press "/" the screen should flip...It doesn't :/
    I can play normal with my mac keyboard, but screen flip "/" and speed mode "*" don't work. Other things like options "TAB" or output options "~" work perfectly. Anybody who could help me?
    Thanks a lot.
  • When you press Tab, and go into the menu, under some of the machine options, you may find enable cocktail mode.

I know Galaga and Ms. PacMan have cocktail mode enabled as a jumper, so you set the machines virtual jumpers in the tab menu.

Hope that helps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!