NeoGeo Final Burn Buttons out of proper order HELP! please.
  • i have been sitting here for the last almost three hours messing with various config files and settings and i am running around in circles. the button layout on my controller is out of order, for example: button A on my controller is actually button D and B=B and C=A and D=C. i am not using the PiPLAY menu to config, my pi loads right into FBA, but i did set the buttons up the way i wanted them using the PiPLAY controller config option in the menu system. now when i play my games the buttons are all moved around, what's worse is when i go to the fbacapex.cfg file and make my changes, nothing happens. so i did a test to try turning off the smoothe stretch and added scanlines to see if it would do anything. nothing changed! i was thinking there has to be another config file somewhere so i looked around and saw the neogeo.cfg file and messed with that, still nothing. this is the final piece of my puzzle to get my set up back to normal. please someone help, my brain is getting sore. : )

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!